Saturday, May 19, 2018

STEP #3

Follow Up

Send Follow Up Email Below -  Ad Your Contact Information To Email.
Email Will Send Pre Enrollee To This Page https://trafficsystem.theconversionpros.com/sl/IPreEnrolledNOWWHAT/



3 Send Follow Up Email Below:


_____________________________________________________________


I Pre-Enrolled! NOW, WHAT?

Hi,

I wanted to reach out to you because you have pre enrolled for my daily choice 
You may have questions about what to do next 
So my mentor made this video for you 

CLICK HERE to watch the video 
Talk to you soon. 

Please let me know if you have any questions, or need help getting started.
Best Regards,


Your Name Here
Your Phone Number Here Call/ Text
THE MOST POWERFUL & POTENT HEMP PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET
Experience the HEMPWORX difference.
100% Legal and Available in 50 States

_____________________________________________________________




















































No comments:

Post a Comment